Equine Medicine and Surgery Service

Travel Guide Certifications

Whether your horse is going to travel abroad, to the Mainland or between islands, the Canary Islands Government requires that equine movements in the Canary Islands are always accompanied by a Travel Guide. 

For this procedure, our professionals will help you gather the necessary documentation, as well as carry out the transport certifications to obtain the Official Travel Guide so that you can enjoy a trip without problems.

Request an appointment without further commitment.

If it is an emergency you can call us at 619 700 735 but you can leave us your information in this form and we will contact you as soon as possible.